Sebastopol Union School District has contracted with Peachjar to provide a digital flyer service. Peachjar sends approved flyers directly to parents’ inboxes and posts them online. With Peachjar, parents can easily find and view flyers, and take action immediately to sign up for activities and events. Posted flyers may also be accessed bye clicking on the Peachjar link (see right/below), and via the "Peachjar flyers" button in Brook Haven's site footer.
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Be submitted in both English and Spanish in the same document. Flyers can have multiple pages, and you will only be charged for one flyer. Please provide an accurate translation-- be advised that Google Translate is not sufficient, and your flyer will not be approved.
Peachjar will automatically add the following disclaimer in English and Spanish:
"DISCLAIMER: The activities, products, or services advertised in this flyer are not sponsored or endorsed by SUSD or its schools.”
“DESCARGO DE RESPONSABILIDAD: Las actividades, productos o servicios publicitados en este folleto no están patrocinados ni respaldados por el SUSD ni sus escuelas.”
Flyers will NOT be approved that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
- Proselytize religious beliefs
- Position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.